23rd Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Thu Jun 12 16:32:44 UTC 2003

>There will be an informal syntax parasession on August 7th.  The topic we
had previously discussed is >"junction/juncture".  Which means it is pretty
wide open.  Nothing formal need be done for this although I would like >to
know who is interested in attending and/or presenting so that we can
arrange for a space.

Oh, good!!!   Looks like at least a few people are interested.  I suppose
"junction/juncture" covers issues like subordination/coordination of
clauses & phrases/"flat" vs. more hierarchical structures/generally how
various syntactic units are connected to each other?????  Is that more or
less the idea?

Thanks for the update, especially on the housing.  Looking forward to it

Catherine