wa- as a 3rd pl. prefix, etc.

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Wed Mar 12 23:45:15 UTC 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Rankin, Robert L wrote:
> ... Rather than recapitulate my own contributions, such as they were,
> here, it would probably be easiest for those interested in the topic
> to go to John's archive and look up the pertinent postings.  You can
> either find it at John Koontz's web site or on Linguist List -- I
> can't recall which.

It's actually the archive maintained for us by the folks at LinguistList.
They offer to archive lists with linguistic content, and I took them up on
it, figuring that we usually have more linguistic content than not.  Go to
http://www.linguistlist.org and poke around.  They have a nice new site
layout.  Poking around leads to the list archive and searching interface.
There's a subinterface for each list, and the one for Siouan is at:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/siouan.html.

If you search for wa you get 325 hits.  This URL represents (or does) the
wa search:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?S2=siouan&q=wa&s=&f=&a=&b=