Winnebago accent: instrumental studies?

Henning Garvin hhgarvin at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 00:46:41 UTC 2003

Don't know if you've seen any of my posts.  I am currently a Senior in
Linguistics at UW-Madison, graduating in a few weeks.  I am also Ho-Chunk,
and I have a job working at our Tribal Langauge Preservation Department
starting this summer.  I'd be happy to help out in any way possible.  Just
let me know what you are looking for.

The Language program has a fairly modern recording room, and I was already
planning on recording as much data as possible.

The next week and a half is busy (finals, papers, etc.) but I will be
starting work on the 19th of this month.  We can obviously correspond some
more and hammer something out.

Let me know what you think.

Henning Garvin
UW-Madison