On-line data.

BARudes at aol.com BARudes at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 02:41:54 UTC 2003

I checked the Evolution Publishing website. As part of a beta-test, Evolution
Publishing is allowing access to most features of its site for free until the
end of Decemeber. Access includes its search engine that allows one to find
native equivalents for English words. However, it does not allow access to the
full vocabularies. I did a couple of searches and found data for Catawba
(Barton 1798, Gallatin [Miller]) 1836), Woccon (Lawson 1709), and Tutelo (Hale
1883, Sapir 1913, Frachtenburg 1913).

Blair