Siouan Conference

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Wed Sep 10 17:49:22 UTC 2003

Well, I see that someone out there in Siouan List land is on their toes and
taking seriously our collective job of publicizing next year's conference.
Much to my surprise, the current SSILA e-newsletter includes my informal
email to the list confirming the dates, complete with typos -- ain't
cut-and-paste wonderful!!    Actually, I was really happy to see it.
Should have thought to forward it to them myself.

I'm  holding off a while on issuing a call for papers, at least till we
have a web site set up.   But I guess I'll give you guys the preliminary
version now, including the description of who we are that Bob suggested
(with thanks to those of you who contributed ideas for what the description
should say).    Feel free to  pass this on -- though again, there will be a
more informative version in a few months.

Catherine