Slight correction -- Osage.

Justin McBride jmcbride at kayserv.net
Thu Sep 25 13:50:56 UTC 2003

> By the way, I'm told that I'm a small part Osage; this is one reason
> I'm particularly interested in the Osage language!

As you may know, the Osage Nation has a Native/Osage hiring preference.  If you do have an Osage CDIB (or any other tribal affiliation, for that matter), you might have a better chance getting the job, assuming it's not filled in-house.  Plus I'm pretty sure there's not exactly an abundance of linguists around here with Osage roll numbers, so you might not have much competition, either!

-jm