travel to Wayne

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:40:54 UTC 2004

Possibilities for bus connections:  Nil.  There is basically no public
transportation in Nebraska

Possibilities for ride/rental sharing:   I wouldn't mind making an airport
run on the 10th and one on the 13th.  If everyone who is flying in will
send me their schedules, I'll try to coordinate rides, either by me picking
up a group, or else by sharing a rental.

Glad you're coming, Carolyn!

Catherine

                      "Carolyn Q."
                      <cqcqcq1 at earthlink.n        To:       <siouan at lists.colorado.edu>
                      et>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  travel to Wayne
                      owner-siouan at lists.c
                      olorado.edu

                      04/27/04 10:14 AM
                      Please respond to
                      siouan

Hello Catherine and all,

I just got tickets on American Airlines to arrive from DFW on June 10 at
10:59am in Omaha.  The connections and prices for Sioux City were very
undesirable.

Is anyone else arriving in Omaha at around that time on June 10? What are
the possibilities for ride-sharing, car-rental sharing or bus connections
Wayne?

Departing Sunday from Omaha at 3:21 pm.

Carolyn Quintero