travel to Wayne

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Wed Apr 28 01:45:31 UTC 2004

Yes, I'll keep a list of arrival times and driving routes and such, as
people let me know their plans, and in a few weeks we can match riders up
with cars.  So far we've got more ride offers (John/David and Rory) than
ridees (Carolyn), but a couple of other people have mentioned flying
without naming specific times, so there may be more rides wanted as
everyone's plans get finalized.

Keep those paper titles coming...  I've heard from a dozen or so people so
far, with lots of fascinating paper topics!

Best,
Catherine

OK, thanks David, I'll continue to coordinate through/with Catherine.
Probably most folks haven't made firm plans yet. I'm surprised at myself to
be this early.
Carolyn