[Spam:****** SpamScore] Re: horse paper

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:05:32 UTC 2004

I'm afraid the University of Kansas' "spam filter" software thinks that
every message with any extra large font is now "spam" and so marks it
(see subject line, above).  I try to look carefully at my mail, and my
65 year old eyes actually like the larger typeface.  But this is going
to continue to be a problem, since the University filters all incoming
mail and users like me are not allowed to "mess with" the programming.