Vice President Curtis's chair again.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sun Aug 1 00:40:03 UTC 2004

I've just received the latest copy of the "Kanza News", the newsletter of the
Kaw Nation, and it features a cover photo of the chair that has the seal we
discussed on the list last year.  There is also an article on the chair inside
by Crystal Douglas, the staff archaeologist for the Kaws and curator of their
museum.  She basically quotes a lot of the material we exchanged and mentions
Carolyn Quintero, John Koontz, Rory Larson and Louis Garcia (and myself) by
name.  If any of those mentioned would like a copy of the article, I can mail
you one if I have your postal address.

The article doesn't really add to what we already knew, except for a photo of
the whole chair, but it's nice to have the publicity.