Come and Suddenly (RE: i- in Dhegiha i-POSITIONAL=...CAUSE)

Mary Marino mary.marino at usask.ca
Tue Feb 3 05:39:26 UTC 2004

John,

Excuse me:  what are the "archives"  that you mention in the last paragraph
below?  If there is an archive of these email exchanges I would like to
know how to access them:  I am trying to save portions for my PhD student
(interdisciplinary studies) who needs some of this material but can hardly
handle it on a message-by-message basis.  I have been saving everything to
compile for his Comps - suitably arranged and weeded out.  This student is
Dakota, but not in linguistics and not a fluent speaker.  His research is
in culture and history.
Any help would be appreciated.

         Mary