Active & stative verbs in biclausal sentences.

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sat Feb 14 15:39:47 UTC 2004

That's great, Rory -- thanks!

I was wondering if both verbs might use -(b)i if the subjects were the same but
only one might use -(b)i otherwise, but it's probably not that easy.

As for "deers don't get tired", I should have forseen that from my time in the
field and made the object of the first clause "his brother".  My mistake.

Bob