animate _wa-_

"Alfred W. Tüting" ti at fa-kuan.muc.de
Sat Jan 3 18:09:02 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I'd like to first introduce myself here in this illustrious circle of
linguistic experts to which Mr.
Koontz kindly has given me permission to tread in and lurk around in
order to benefit from your
knowledge. I'm not a linguist of profession myself but dealing with
quite a couple of languages
lifelong. Since about 20 years, I've been interested also in Lakota,
with moderate success,
though, because of hardly having had the materials necessary, then, and
sufficient spare time
left for this hobby. Since about one year, the problem of learning
materials lacking meanwhile is
solved, so I only will have to be patient with waiting still a few more
years for really having also
the time...

So please allow me to partake as a moreorless silent reader and also to
ask you questions now
and then (and take this very opportunity here to test whether or not the
posting to the list will
work).

Alfred

A.W. Tüting

http://www.fa-kuan.muc.de

Hello, Kostya, interesting query on the use of _wicha_/_wa_!