Missouri

Michael McCafferty arem8 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:15:39 UTC 2004

noop. thoughts what i used to think as a kid, though.

i wasn't going to drag this out on the siouan list, and also i know if i
drag it out in front of dave, his first reaction (and therefore siouan list
reaction) will be dismissive, but I *think* these terms have to do with the
idea of enveloping. There are several entries in "Gravier" that have a
similar shape.