Dorsey MicroFilm (fwd)

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Jan 5 07:40:17 UTC 2004

I've taken the liberty of posting this to the list.  Tjhis a great
question which came to me as a personal query, but it's one for which I
don't have an answer and an answer would be very desirable to SIouanists
at large.  I've been asking myself the same question for about two years
now!  I was just discussing this with Mark Swetland, too.  Is it possible
to convert microfilm to a stack of CDs with image files on them?  Does
anyone know the tools for this, or the name of any services that do it for
you?

John E. Koontz
http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz