JOD MicroFilm & finding aid

Carolyn Q. cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 17:15:38 UTC 2004

HI Mark, I'll be sure to get you through the Spamblocker on my end.
Earthlink blocks virtually all spam, that's the good news.  The bad news is
I have to keep allowing people through which involves several steps and some
time and I don't get to it everyday. Sorry.

Meanwhile address is:
1807 Driver Road
Big Spring TX 79720
Thanks,