Siouan word lists

Vida Stabler vstabler at esu1.org
Fri Jan 9 22:36:30 UTC 2004

UmoNhoN Nation Public Schools, UmoNhoN Language Center, has some categorized
word lists.  We document daily so when a new word arrises (not in
Stabler/Swetland Dictionary) we have a folders to document. Household objects
would be an example.  Also, our Elders create new words which get added into
the appropriate folder.   I too would be interested in knowing what other
categories exist.  V.Stabler ULC