dorsey film conversion questions and estimate

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 9 23:59:25 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Tom Leonard wrote:
> Can we get 10 or 15 of us to spring for $100 each, or so, for CD's of all 8
> rolls? The more of us that chip in ...the lower the price. Anyone
> interested?

I'd be willing to chip in, though I'd like to investigate doing it through
Pat first.  I admit to having some qualms about asking him to donate
several working months of his time to the project unremunerated.

I also have a copy of the reels, not currently being used much, as I've
indicated, and I would be willing to lend them out for the project.

JEK