JOD MicroFilm & finding aid

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Jan 5 21:34:51 UTC 2004

I still have my copy, but haven't seen it recently. My files have been in
chaos for the last five years.

This reminds me that that is one of those manuscripts that should maybe be
on file with John Boyle, along with the Siouan Archives cover document and
maybe my tables of contents for the Dorsey "Ponka" grammar ms. and the
Hahn (?) Ponca grammar ms.  If anyone ever made a table of contents for
the published Lipkind Winnebago grammar, that would be useful, too, by the
way!

John E. Koontz
http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz