dorsey film conversion questions and estimate

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 10 00:04:08 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Pat Warren wrote:
> Well, I'd be scanning everything in there. You don't want to redo work like
> this, so I prefer to get it all in one go and preserve as much integrity of
> the collection as possible.

I agree with this.

The 20K estimates deal with the largest component of the collection, the
C/egiha slip file.  A considerable number of other things, including some
other smaller slip files, are included in the full set of reels.  And, for
what it's worth, Mark didn't exhaust the NAA Dorsey materials, though he
did copy a substantial portion of them.

Incidentally, I suppose it would be tactful of us to let the NAA in on
what we're thinking of doing.