WA- once more.

Carolyn Q. cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 20:31:20 UTC 2004

I agree with Bob.  Unfortunately, I don't have CDs of my taped recordings,
so I probably can't use the Google tool.  I will work toward this, though,
and get more than my impressions and memory of my impressions to go by for
vowel length.
But I do know that I never heard awa in P1p--that would have instantly
grabbed my attention.

Carolyn