Elsevier encyclopaedia article(s).

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sun Jun 20 18:26:37 UTC 2004

I've been asked by Elsevier publishers (I think formerly Pergamon Press) to
write a revised and expanded version of my article on the Siouan language family
for their second edition.  I know that they are also asking some of the others
on this list to contribute articles on the particular Siouan languages they
specialize in.  Several of us at the Conference thought it might be useful to
coordinate our contributions to the extent possible and to cross-reference each
others' articles.  If any of you are writing or revising such articles, the
others of us on the project would be happy to share copies of our drafts for
purposes of "cross fertilization".