Terms for "white man"

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Wed Mar 10 22:00:10 UTC 2004

Butt in any time.  This is useful to know, since many don't write aspiration in
Dakotan and guys like me, who study other subgroups, don't always have a way of
knowing which stops are "exploded" and which are plain.

I'm happy with the 'live spirit' explanation, and that seems to be what Powers
was referring to also.

Bob