Tywappity Bottoms

CATCHES VIOLET napshawin at msn.com
Sun Mar 14 15:14:55 UTC 2004

I am curious about this one.  Is there any yellowish ground around it?
Zee-Owapi-Ekta, any Siouan languages have this habit of short cutting, oops,
maybe I should use linguistic terminology...but anyway, it looks like
ziwapita, there at that place where the yellow paint can be found.

UNSHIKICHILA PI!

napsha miye

"We come to this world with nothing, we leave with nothing, live your life
in a manner that shows
compassion, mercy and love...wa-unshila pi!" an
ancient Lakxota grandmother