Rosetta Stone dot com

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Tue Mar 30 18:50:43 UTC 2004

Does any of you know anything about the company that uses the name
RosettaStone.com?  There is some interest among some members of the
tribal government in Kaw City, OK in contracting with this commercial
language teaching outfit for putting together Kaw Language
internet-accessible courses.  I know nothing about them, but I have
trouble seeing just what they would do for the rather large fees they
ask.  If any of you has had experience with this company or knows anyone
who has, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks,