conference housing update

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Tue May 11 19:27:44 UTC 2004

I've had several inquiries about housing for the Siouan and Caddoan
Languages conference --  Here's a quick update and reminder.

(1)  Motels:

Super 8 Motel (402-375-4898)    has a block of rooms reserved for us.
$42/single, $45 double.  Mention group confirmation number G-00007-66; call
by May 27 to get group rate.
Located about 8 blocks from the conference site, at 610 Tomar Dr.  (just
off 7th Street, which is also Highway 35).

There are two other motels in Wayne:
K-D Inn Motel   402-375-1770
Sports Club Motel   402-375-4222

(2)  Dorm:
    Information has changed slightly -- it turns out there is room in a
newly refurbished, airconditioned dorm, so  this option may actually be a
pretty comfortable one, in addition to being cheap and close.  It IS still
a dorm, though -- showers down the hall and so on.

$21.50/single, $14.25 per person/double
Neihardt Hall, conveniently next door to the conference site, right on the
Wayne State campus.
Limited number of rooms.  Please make reservations EARLY!  Contact Thom
Osnes, housing supervisor at 402-375-7213, or contact me and I can make a
reservation for you.

Catherine