Companion Terms for 7 and 8 (Re: 'eight' some more)

Mary Marino mary.marino at usask.ca
Wed May 12 05:09:47 UTC 2004

What you transcribe here as /x/ is in V's transcription /g/ with a
superscript dot.  It also occurs in other places: notably after
"daNyaN".  I don't know exactly what it is.  I have been working on the
lexicon for about 1 week.  Save further questions until next month; I will
bring the 2 manuscripts to the Siouan Conference.  Mary