Warning: Your List Subscription May Be Edited Without Notice

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Wed May 19 19:32:49 UTC 2004

Interesting!  Maybe I sound like a Nigerian letter?  Please deposit $1000
in small bills in a bank account in my name and I will send you the ill
gotten gains of the dictator of your choice!  My bowdlerized list of khe
body parts was *still* classified as spam at the U of Colorado, though
that may have been the "NetSiouan" notation.  The safest bet, for
everything but sites that delete or return spam before it reaches the
user, is to filter list mailings based on the address of the list.  It's
important to make sure that any spam filters follow any list filters!

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Parks, Douglas R. wrote:

> The message below was sent to my spam quarantine.

(Message on various spam and list policy issues.)