another update on the housing update

Catherine Rudin/HU/AC/WSC CaRudin1 at wsc.edu
Tue May 11 20:17:32 UTC 2004

More dorm info.
David asked if one needs to bring towels and soap ... a question it hadn't
occurred to me to ask.  It turns out that linens are extra -- for $7 you
get a  "linen set" containing sheets, pillow, blanket, hand towels, bath
towel, soap, maybe shampoo (the person I talked to wasn't sure).  Room
prices are also slightly different from what they quoted me a few months
back...  Here are the correct rates:

double room:
$15   per person
$22  per person "with linens"

single room:
$22.50
$29.50 "with linens"

They prefer to know in advance who wants a linen set, but will have some
available in case someone needs one at the last minute.  If you don't
request a linen set, you'll want to bring not only towels but also a
sleeping bag or bedding, pillow, etc.