naka$ay

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Mon Oct 4 19:22:17 UTC 2004

[RLR: ]  When you hit the "reply" key it goes to the whole Siouan list.
If you want to send to a particular individual, you'll need to type in
their email address and remove the Siouan at lists.colorado.edu from the
address line.

Thank you for the reply.   I have been meaning to call but since you
replied , here's an update, so far the person with the Tyutelo tape from
California has not replied to my emauils, would it be possible to obtain
a copy of that tape from you?

[RLR: ]  It would be best if Marianne Mithun gave permission for me to
share her recording.  If she does, I can make a copy and send it to you.

 Also have you contacted our Canadian Archives for any soyuian
materials, they may have somethingthere, aswell I had sent you 2
references to the Shay papersa, which had some early kansas -quapaw
materials did you recieve them?

[RLR: ]  I haven't been able to access the Shea papers site.  There must
have been a typo in the URL or maybe the site was down when I tried.
I'll check it again.

Best,