Biloxi update

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Sun Oct 10 22:25:53 UTC 2004

Oh, and don't forget the computer files of D&S's texts and dictionaries at the
U. of Colorado's Siouan Archive.  It was recorded in the older ASCII symbol set
with all-CAPS and numerals for diacritics, but it can be dubbed down into
Windows symbols/formatting by you.  It's much easier to search than the book
(which should always be on hand for double checking for typoes.

Bob