2005 Siouan and Caddoan Linguistics Conference.

Carolyn Q. cqcqcq1 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 18:16:28 UTC 2004

I've just put out three email requests for information on the dates of the dances in Grayhorse (nearest to Kaw City), Pawhuska and Hominy.   And Justin would probably know, since he lives in Pawhuska and has many Osage friends.  I'll get back to you as soon as I have any information.  Grayhorse is always the first of the three dances, and is usually the first weekend in June, but once happened to take place the last weekend in May.
Carolyn