Ethnographic Bibliography of North America

Tom Leonard tmleonard at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 18:00:49 UTC 2004

Does anyone have access to the latest version of Murdock's Ethnographic Bibliography of North America (I believe it is now called "Bibliography of Native North Americans")?  I'd like to get an update from this bibliography for the ethnic groups "Ponca", "Osage", "Omaha", "Kaw", and "Quapaw". My Xerox copies are over 20 years old and, back then, they didn't include masters theses and doctoral dissertations. For that simple run it seems crazy to sign up for a subscription to Ovid.com or something similar.

Anyone know of an internet site that would gives free access to the Bibliography? Or, does anyone on list have access that could make a run for me (he says beggingly)?

Thanks,
Tom Leonard