Mississippi Valley Ablaut

"Alfred W. Tüting" ti at fa-kuan.muc.de
Wed Oct 20 06:59:31 UTC 2004

 > (Bob) If you have the Siouan fonts from John Koontz's website, I have
a historical treatment of the origins of Ablaut I can email.  It isn't
published but it ought to be readable.  (N.B. those Siouan fonts don't
work with the Mac.) <<

Thanks! Although my platform being Mac (OS X 10.3.5) I think that the
font should work. Would you plz tell me exactly which one to download.
Let's give it a try. :)

Alfred

BTW, can it be that some of my postings got 'filtered out' so I received
no copies back here? Since somehow no longer having access to the list
archive, I'm unable to check this.