Policies

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 14 19:17:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Koontz John E wrote:
> so carefully colored text comes out in black in white in Courier regular
> (or whatever text I ask telnet to use).

Another little policy, or at least practice, of mine is not to correct
typos I notice too late, even if they do make me look like an idiot,
unless they are in some critical point, or data, etc.  So - honoring my
theory in the breach - I wouldn't correct "in black in white." I offer
this here as a helpful suggestion to others.  Don't worry about little
mistakes like this.  We all know you wouldn't make these mistakes if you
had all the time in the world to do this.  (At least I hope people assume
this when they read mine. *grin*)