argument structure k'u etc.

Bruce Ingham bi1 at soas.ac.uk
Mon Apr 18 14:28:27 UTC 2005

On 2/4/05 6:39 pm, "ROOD DAVID S" <rood at spot.Colorado.EDU> wrote:

How fascinating.  Possibly also nis^ miye kte lo, mis^ niye kte lo.  Any
native speakers to solve the problem.  I only remember that in this
connection Boas and Deloria give similar play context exampples live imagmu
'I am a cat' and 'imaletka 'I am a branch'.

Bruce

What happens if you're planning a