uh oh

REGINA PUSTET pustetrm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 18:17:53 UTC 2005

Sorry folks --
  Of course this last message I sent to Siouanlist was for David Rood only.
  Apologies and Happy Holidays
  Regina

REGINA PUSTET <pustetrm at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi David

  The deadline is approaching, and I want to submit the paper before I forget about it in the increasing Christmas chaos. Can we leave it as it is?

  Best wishes + Happy Holidays
  Regina

ROOD DAVID S <rood at spot.Colorado.EDU> wrote:

I'll be there, but probably more at SSILA than LSA. I'm getting in
Thursday in the middle of the afternoon. I'll look for you. Bob Rankin
and I are rooming together, so he'll be there, too, but I don't know when.

David S. Rood
Dept. of Linguistics
Univ. of Colorado
295 UCB