Finally -- the Quapaw sketch.

Parks, Douglas R. parksd at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 1 19:07:14 UTC 2005

Bob,

I have finally had a chance to see why there was a problem with the
portrayal of the vowels in your Quapaw sketch.  In the proofs that you
were sent, they appear just as they do in the printed piece.  In your
proofing you did not indicate that the alignments were incorrect.  The
author is responsible for proofing and catching mistakes like these, and
had you caught them take at that stage, they would have been corrected.

Best -- Doug

Douglas R. Parks
Professor of Anthropology
Associate Director, American Indian Studies Research Institute
Indiana University
422 North Indiana Avenue
Bloomington, IN  47408

Phone  812.855.4123