Taylor reference

are2 at buffalo.edu are2 at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 18 16:07:21 UTC 2005

If you scan it and send it to me, I could post it at the SACC website
(which I need to update soon anyway).  That way it'd be more
accessible to everyone and you wouldn't have to keep sending it.  I'd
send the exact link to the list as soon as it's up.  It'd be nicer if
say someone had an electronic version of the text already to post
(smaller file size), but I don't have a much better solution.
Best regards,
Ardis

Quoting lcumberl at indiana.edu: