World Languages

Jonathan Holmes okibjonathan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 20:27:56 UTC 2005

Howdy,
I recently found a site that I thought some of you on the list may find interesting.

http://www.worldlanguage.com/Languages/List/O.htm

WorldLanguage.com promotes itself as "The Ultimate Language Store" with products (in the categories shown below) in over hundreds of languages, including many Siouan languages:

Computers / NotebooksDictionaryESL-English as Second LanguageGamesGift Items!Handheld DictionaryKaraokeKeyboard StickersKeyboardsKidsLearnMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WindowsMovies/VideosSoftware - MacSoftware - WindowsSpell CheckingTranslationMore...

The site is run by:

World Language Resources
2130 Sawtelle Blvd.
Suite 304A