Finally -- the Quapaw sketch.

cstelfer at ucalgary.ca cstelfer at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jan 18 21:06:44 UTC 2005

> The problem there
> seems to be due to the fact that Microsoft Word appears to randomly
> destroy
> horizontal tabular formatting when identical files with identical
> templates are
> displayed
> on two different computers (I'm sure most of you have experience with
> THAT.)

Have you tried putting things like this in tables instead of using tabs?
Then you just make the table invisible, and it usually looks really good.
I agree that MS Word tabs need some serious work.  Unfortunately tables
don't work for my drawings involving segmental features, so I'm stuck with
tabs there.

Corey.