OSAGE OTHOGRAPHY

David Kaufman dvklinguist2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 16:36:27 UTC 2005

This is really good news about the Osage revitalization program!  I hope things keep moving in the right direction, for Osage as well as the many other languages starting revitalization programs!

Dave

Jimm GoodTracks <goodtracks at gbronline.com> wrote:
It is said that...
"Mogre Lookout has really been pushing to have Wahzhazhe spoken under the
dance arbor. He is also teaching the advanced language class there in
Pawhuska. Kathryn Red Corn's nephew Tallee Red Corn is rapidly becoming one
of the most fluent speakers in the tribe. Sounds like the language program
is going well and there is talk of adding classes in Hominy and Gray Horse
Districts."

Beyond this much, I will have to wait on further information.