Comparative Grammar workshop

are2 at buffalo.edu are2 at buffalo.edu
Wed Jul 20 21:56:57 UTC 2005

Hey!  I'm just returning to email after baby delivery. I am interested
in taking on a topic (the articles would be what first comes to mind,
but Bob is more qualified and has already written on them) for the
comparative wkshop.  I don't care where but some time to prepare would
be good.
-Ardis

PS My little Siouanist info:
Beatrice Grace