Comparative Grammar workshop

Rory M Larson rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 24 15:35:55 UTC 2005

David Rood wrote:
>            Do people think there are likely to be more than 20
participants?

>            So far we've heard from only a few folks about this -- are
there
> silent bystanders out there who would like to submit an opinion?

I too would like to be counted in on this if possible.  It sounds very
valuable and exciting.  Scheduling outside the summer is potentially
problematic for me (school, vacation time, weather conditions), but I
would certainly want to be there for something like this.  I would prefer
to make use of a weekend if possible, as that would mean less time lost
from classes and work.  Summer, early fall, or late spring would be my
preferences, especially if we are talking Boulder.  Maybe a Monday
holiday weekend, like Labor Day?

Rory