Comparative Grammar workshop

Kathleen Shea kdshea at ku.edu
Mon Jun 27 03:30:11 UTC 2005

Count me in!  Since there are so many people interested in participating in the workshop who are good at organizing, I won't make any suggestions except to say that I will be able to attend almost anytime in the next year.  All the suggestions regarding place, season, and time of the week so far sound good to me.  If we divide up by topic, I would volunteer for the "relative clauses" topic or something to do with mode and aspect (or almost anything else, really!).

Kathy Shea