Comparative Grammar workshop

R. Rankin rankin at ku.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:50:30 UTC 2005

Yes, the 2 Johns and I are keeping track.  We'd like
lists of suggestions for topics, I think.  It shouldn't
be up to us to make such decisions -- we're just trying
to organize what comes in.  Once we have a pretty good
list of topics, we can list 'em all and people can
volunteer then.

Speaking only for myself, I still like the idea of
Billings.             Bob