Comparative Grammar workshop

rwd0002 at unt.edu rwd0002 at unt.edu
Wed Jun 29 15:21:38 UTC 2005

As y'all can imagine I have my hands full with an Apache grammar and
dictionary, so I will not commit myself to writing a sketch.  However, I think
Bob's idea of writing comparative typological, rather than single language
sketches, even though logistically more challenging, is a great idea.

I commit myself to helping write/adding to/reading any sketch(es) that deal(s)
with topics of: Lakota bibliography, particles and cliticization, noun-
incorporation, and verb serialization, and Ofo aspiration.  Small topics, I
know, but that is what I have published on, and can reliably help with.

Cheers,

Willem