Ponca language course

Kathleen Shea kdshea at ku.edu
Mon Mar 28 20:42:44 UTC 2005

Hi, all,

Attached is an announcement in the form of a flyer for the Ponca language course that I'll be teaching in June, in case anyone's interested in seeing the course description.  (Please note that the course in condensed into one month instead of the usual two for a summer course. I don't know how I'll be able to attend the SACC unless I take a day off and invite the whole class to come with me!)  I have to have fifteen people signed up on the first day for the course to fly, so if you know anyone who's interested, please pass the word.  Then all I have to do is to teach it!

Kathy