FW: Siouan languages

REGINA PUSTET pustetrm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 21:08:03 UTC 2005

>Dear Colleagues,

>This arrived in my absence. Some of you may have received it also.

>Bob

I also got this message, and it looks like I'll be doing the Lakota part unless somebody else on the list intervenes -- I'm actually encouraging you guys to intervene because at the moment, my deadlines are killing me and this is not going to change until the end of this year.

Regina

"Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> wrote:Dear Colleagues,