Siouan Conference Proceedings

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 11:26:59 UTC 2005

Dear Siouanists,
Following David's comment below, I have asked two
contacts over here about Scholar's press, and although
one of them, Probsthain's the  Orientalist Bookshop,
said they had heard of them, they couldn't bring any
titles to mind.  I've also heard of them, but can't
think where.  Still we may just be reading the wrong
books.
It would be interesting to know what they suggest.

Bruce